Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
We are leaving Colorado at 8 AM for Moab what time do you think you鈥檒l be meeting at fins n things on Saturday? Do you have a way to reach out FB, Insta, etc?

Registered
Here is the Vivid update for Utah and Moab

UTAH'S STATEWIDE
MASK MANDATE ENDED MAY 4, 2021
Grand County鈥檚 county-wide mask mandate has been terminated now that the State of Utah has met all three thresholds established in House Bill 294:

The state's 14-day case rate is less than 191 per 100,000 people;
The statewide seven-day average COVID-19 ICU utilization is less than 15%;
And the Department of Health has provided notice that 1,633,000 prime doses of a COVID-19 vaccine have been allocated to the state.
The State is still requiring masks to be worn in schools until June 15 or the school year ends, whichever comes first.

Grand County will still require masks in all County facilities and on County property.

The City of Moab will still require masks to be worn indoors in all City facilities and buildings at this time due to Grand County's status as High Transmission Risk, and the ongoing increase of COVID-19 cases in our community.

Private businesses, at their discretion, may still require patrons and employees to wear masks.

Sent from my AGS2-L03 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Woohoo!!!! Only 1 more workday! Heading out Friday Morning, rolling into town around 3-4PM.
See ya soon!

Registered
Too funny. It looks like I eventually found it and put it back on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts