Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed first run to Moab this weekend. Two words awesome 4wheeling!!! Will do it again for sure but much much longer than just a weekend

·
Registered
166 Posts
We just got back from our first rip to Moab, we are returning at the end of October for another week.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been talking to the wife about going back in oct as well for her birthday. Do you know if they do anything for Halloween

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've been talking to the wife about going back in oct as well for her birthday. Do you know if they do anything for Halloween
I don't know about any Halloween parties. We'll be staying at the Portal RV Park from Oct. 26 to Nov. 2. We'll be doing a different trail each day from easy to moderately difficult.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Just completed first run to Moab this weekend. Two words awesome 4wheeling!!! Will do it again for sure but much much longer than just a weekend
Let me know next time you are planning your next trip. I would really like to go up there.

Did you camp out when you guys were there?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know next time you are planning your next trip. I would really like to go up there. Did you camp out when you guys were there?
Yes we camped at arch view campsite I will for sure post here when I figure out when to go back

·
Registered
852 Posts
I wish it wasn't a 1600 mile drive to get there.
We just got back a couple weeks ago from our "First" visit. Definitely will be going again.
We only did Fins and Things at Sand Flats, the wife didnt care for that.
We did Onion Creek Trail, Long Canyon up and Shafer back down to white rim and Musselman arch, then back to potash rd.
Gemini Bridge, and Mills Canyon out to Tusher Tunnel.

Also did much more hiking then we originally planned.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love Moab. We have gone the last 2 years in a row. After we get back from the Rubicon we'll start planning our 3rd annual trip.

This is from this year.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ooh !! I luv Utah !! So many awesome places to go. But Moab.... wow, what are those easy trails for newbies ? Im writing a list you know. Where to get trail/ maps ?? CFR Marine keep me in the loop here. October is good Jeepin' fun month !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts