Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Jeepers in Cabot area to help me with mod ideas... Ive got plenty of pics of things I like.... Help a brother out....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looking for Jeepers in Cabot area to help me with mod ideas... Ive got plenty of pics of things I like.... Help a brother out....
What year Jeep do you have?

What ideas for it?

Is it a Daily Driver and what kind of trails do you plan on going on?

Take your time on the project, read and study and get to know other people in your area that have jeeps and what they have done.

Just because it looks cool may not be the best for you and a waste of money.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roger that!!! I have a2012 2door Rubicon.... I want a good mix of Mud and Rock crawler... Currently it is my daily driver... But my commute is only 50 mile round trip so no biggie.... This may sound stupid as hell, but I think I want 37's to get me some elevation and just enough suspension lift to keep it functional... I really just need to get around folks that know what they are talking about.... There is nothing like sounding like a complete moron for the entire cyber world to see.... Lol!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
37's are a tall order!!! Lots of extras to consider for a JK on 37" tires. There are some good articles on this forum you should read. Good luck!

We want pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts