Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to run the Mojave trail with a couple buddies over Thanksgiving. I’d like to pull my trailer with me for some conveniences and to make my wife happier. Is it possible to get it through without a lot of major issues? I havent found alot of information on how rough the trail is. I found sandy areas and some rough down hill areas. It looks like I already have pulled the trailer through rougher spots but pictures can be deceiving.

Trailer is light weight, and has almost the same clearance that my jeep does with offroad tires on it.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Which end you starting in??? The I-15 end has a double water crossing at the start after that should be good. The rest was pretty easy heading east.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which end you starting in??? The I-15 end has a double water crossing at the start after that should be good. The rest was pretty easy heading east.
I dunno. I figured we'd start the Barstow side first. Is one way better/easier then the other?

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
It was a January 2013 trip attached is a picture of the water crossing. I don;t think it was deep for a Jeep most were stockers (JKs). 18=20 inches at the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I guess I'll just give it a go and see what happens. Just the Jeep I wouldn't be worried about water depth. Pulling a trailer though is a different story. Worse case I guess I have to pull a winch line..

·
Registered
277 Posts
You should have no problem at all with a trailer from what I understand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts