Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Round 3

I pulled the rear bumper and went back with the EVO D-rings and fascia. I also relocated my license plate. Not out of choice, the car wash ripped the old one off. I didn't mention it in the first post but I did the Teraflex tire carrier. I have the HiJack mount and the CB antenna uses a quick release.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My next step is:
EVO Pro Series Front Bumper with Skid and Fairlead Light Mount
Warn Zeon 10-S
EVO Draglink Flip Kit
4.88 Gears
ARB Black Differential Covers

If I have enough dough I would like to do the following
Rock Krawler 3.5" progressive springs
Curris Rear Lower control arms, I have a set of rear uppers in the garage ready for install

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to preface this with I am a recent transplant to Colorado and most of my stuff, including my tools, is still in storage in Texas. I am not in a position to do any work myself. I do have a baby tool kit that would allow me to complete household tasks such and tightening the light switch cover but not much more than that. It was a pleasant surprise to learn I am about 20 minutes from the Northridge 4x4 Longmont store So I stopped by and dropped the debit card like a rapper drops the mic. I have never made it rain in the strip club but I doubt it feels any better than this.

Evo Pro Series front bumper, skid, and fairlead light mount
Warn Zeon 10-s
Factor 55 Flatlink
Yukon 4.56 gear special
Trim rails and pinch seams.

Oliver and Tim at Northridge did me a solid on pricing so with my remaining dough I then stopped at Sears on the way home and ordered a 26 Gal compressor, a couple air tools, and a 263 piece mechanics tool set all on sale. At this point I was feeling invincible and I stopped and got my dog a couple bones and still had enough for a couple six packs of Colorado beer.

Best day ever!

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
At this point I was feeling invincible and I stopped and got my dog a couple bones and still had enough for a couple six packs of Colorado beer.

Best day ever!
LOL Sweet!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a little late with the post. I had the front end finished up a few weeks ago. I went with the EVO Pro JK front bumper and matching skid, Warn Zeon 10S winch, Factor 55 flatlink. I also had a pair of Rigid Industry LED lights mounted. I had 3 switches mounted on the driver side pillar. I need a better photo. As not to claim other peoples work, I want to included that unlike the rear end, all of this this front end work was completed by Northridge 4x4.

I'm not totally helpless, I replaced the front component speakers with some JL Audio and added a dead pedal.

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Great build loving it. I guess it's good I live no were by a north ridge location or I'd probly go in there and Max out cards lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To answer the previous questions. They are 35" tires. I also am doing my best to do the upgrade cash on the barrel. I am trying to not use the cards but it is tempting.

I finally got a few photos of the switches. These are plasma glow switches installed in the driver side pillar. You can also see my new speakers in the photo.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts