·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They make good stuff. I have their door strap extenders.
Now that you mention it I got their door strap extenders as a gift.
Thanks for the endorsement though.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I have his tailgate molle kit. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Never mind you have a difference shelf.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
I like it! I’ve been considering the Mor/Ryde dropdown kit but like the placement of this one better. I sure hope that the jack in the pic doesn’t fall!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have the MorRyde one, and very happy with the functionality. The quality is OK for the price. One thing to keep in mind is that having one of these overhead racks pretty much kills the option of having a "shelf" in the back like one of the ones from Terraflex, Vector, or FabFour

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have their rear door strap extenders, front center overhead panel, rear center overhead panel, and just installed their tailgate drop-down panel (modded it for low or high table). So far, everything has been great. Good price, good quality, fast shipping, willing to make some changes. I don't have the one you're looking at (doesn't work with the center overhead panel I have) but I wouldn't have any concerns. JMHO.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This thread got revived to see if anyone had this exact product. I purchased one over the winter.
I am having mounting issue w/ it working w/ my soft top now that I have swapped to my soft top.
Worked OK w/ hard top, but mounting tab on new design unit is one full width piece (unlike in the OP pic) and the door surrounds and Molle panel mounting tabs are competing for space.
I contacted company and they say it's supposed to fit w/ hard or soft top and have never had a complaint. He is supposed to be getting me pics of the unit in use w/ soft top if he can, from previous customers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts