Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Like a ghost town in here. Thats ok. I will post up. Will be looking for another Jeep here sometime in the future. Going to be used and cheap. Probably a 91-95 YJ. Maybe a CJ7 if it meets my standards. Anyway figured this old thread needed a bump.:flipoff:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh, and I hate myself for selling my TJ. Just like I hated myself for selling my YJ. Soo, lets hope 3rds times a charm and I will learn to Keep it. And also keep my newer GMC Sierra Crew cab to tow it with instead! Or at least always have more than Just a Jeep. I favor the older CJ,YJ,TJ rigs and they are not as daily friendly long term. Or towing my boat/camping they just arent as desirable all around IMO.

This is a lesson people, if you get frustrated with your Jeep Take some time to think. Maybe store it somewhere for a bit. Selling your pride and Joy sometimes backfires. It has for me EVERYTIME...:blackeye

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This followed me home, I am complete again. I see the Montana section is slow as usual...:)

Yes, I started a thread in the TJ section also. I just get excited easily when it comes to my Jeep.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I posted pics in my thread in TJ discussion, My Jeep was rear ended on my way to work on Monday, only 6 days into my ownership. It is not ruined but I was/am pretty down about it. I am "lucky" that the other driver, who was at fault has insurance. The repairs begin Monday of next week.....:pullinghair:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mt section is far too quite, I've tried. I feel there is like five people who actually look at this. People feel like it isn't worth posting anything and they may be right but here I go again. WAKE the F up MT FORUM! I know you are out there! Let's go wheeling!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts