Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. There is a first annual Wyoming/Colorado run this weekend at Moody Hill. Anyone is welcome, we'd love to see you there. Good chance to meet some of you guys up north in Ft Collins.

The rock quarry should make this a fun one.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
dude!!!!! I'm gonna try. let me see if I can swing it. wish I would've known a little sooner

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Got a surprise something for my birthday Saturday. My birthdays actually Sunday though.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Maybe Joey won't have a 4hr drive home after wheeling for once..... Where is this anyway?
Happy Birthday in advance Justin....we missed you guys at Jeeptober!

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
That's a little fat of a drive for one trail for me, but whoever heads up there have a good time
And happy early birthday Justin.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Thanks guys. Yeah sucks we missed jeeptober. We will be at the next one.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I might be in for this run.
Crystal Mountain is also right there. I don't know if it's open or not though.

Happy Birthday Justin.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I might be down for this too. I just went up there this afternoon. A little too hairy for me by myself, but with others spotting I know I can make it up.
Is this a trail that slightly modified keeps can run?

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
JOCJK said:
Maybe Joey won't have a 4hr drive home after wheeling for once..... Where is this anyway?
Happy Birthday in advance Justin....we missed you guys at Jeeptober!
Man you know i dont care about the drive its wheelin with good people thats worth it for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
griffin84184 said:
I might be down for this too. I just went up there this afternoon. A little too hairy for me by myself, but with others spotting I know I can make it up.
Is this a trail that slightly modified keeps can run?
It is a very easy run!!! A slightly modified vehicle can make it! I saw a stock jeep rubicon make it no problem. Didn't even use lockers. I would love to make this run! Crystal mountain is worth going over to! It has some playgrounds?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Seen this on jeep forum too! Im all in! ! Hope work dont get in the way cause i would rather play! Consider me game if the rest of the week goes my way

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might be in for this run.
Crystal Mountain is also right there. I don't know if it's open or not though.

Happy Birthday Justin.
Anyone is welcome.

Seen this on jeep forum too! Im all in! ! Hope work dont get in the way cause i would rather play! Consider me game if the rest of the week goes my way
Sounds good. I'll be meeting at the trailhead just before 10. Some of the guys are meeting at waffle house in Ft Collins for breakfast at 8.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
I'm out...I'm going to go and help on the trail repairs in Yankee hill instead. But I think I'll head up there on the 21st. Post up trail conditions when you get back. I have been wanting to go up there all summer but the fire closed it for a while.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
just went over to the ranger station in FOCO and everything south of 44H is open. Crystal mtn ...moody hill...ect... some areas north of 44H is closed from the fire. Monument gulch area.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just went over to the ranger station in FOCO and everything south of 44H is open. Crystal mtn ...moody hill...ect... some areas north of 44H is closed from the fire. Monument gulch area.
Thanks for the heads up !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts