Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get home from the dealership with my 2013 and notice I have locking lug nuts and that the dealership put the mopar package in the glove compartment. Do these come stock with 2013's?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
NWranglerS said:
So I get home from the dealership with my 2013 and notice I have locking lug nuts and that the dealership put the mopar package in the glove compartment. Do these come stock with 2013's?
I think it's a dealer thing. Mine only came with a lock on the spare.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Yes its a dealer thing, mine came with 5, because they want the tires to stay on in there lot.

OH! more thing, it also came with locking gas cap and hood latch.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, okay I wasn't expecting that. Good deal, thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
My 13 came with them too. I wasn't aware it was a dealer thing. The dealer swapped out my tires/wheels, so I assumed they came on the Jeep from the factory or they would have kept them & put them on the trade that stayed on the lot & gave me the ones that went with my wheels. They did say someone stole all the spare tires in the lot recently so I guess it would make sense.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Most dealers will put them on when delivered. Some will only put one on the spare and others are cheap and want you to buy them.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
When we bought ours there were Jeeps on the lot with locks and Jeeps on the lot without them. Some of the Sports had them on the steel wheels and some of the Rubis/Saharas/aftermarket equipped Jeeps didn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts