Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on my 2016 JKU Rubicon to be built & delivered in Jan and looking for the best deals on the mods I want to do. In another thread here, I saw someone mention a Mopar coupon for a discount on parts, wondering if anyone has advice on how to get the best pricing from the dealership (so I can include parts in my purchase at 1.95% financing)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
The timing might be off, if you want to finance any Mopar accessories with your Wrangler, but I did get a pretty good discount coupon for such, from my dealer, a few weeks after I purchased. I forget for how much, but I do remember my salesman commenting that it was a better discount than they give him.

Another possibility is to poke around your dealer's website. In the service pages, look for a link to Mopar Parts and Service Coupons, with a FIND COUPONS. Here is an example of what I randomly found ... Service Coupons for Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Fiat | Mopar - Print Preview .

·
Registered
671 Posts
Mopar coupons are elusive as penguin farts, 25 years of owning Wranglers, I probably got one lousy discount coupon which wasn't even as good as the regular discount my mechanic get.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm waiting on my 2016 JKU Rubicon to be built & delivered in Jan and looking for the best deals on the mods I want to do. In another thread here, I saw someone mention a Mopar coupon for a discount on parts, wondering if anyone has advice on how to get the best pricing from the dealership (so I can include parts in my purchase at 1.95% financing)

When I picked mine up at the dealer last year, I told the salesman I wanted to order some parts and he took me back to the parts dept., introduced me to the parts guy, and gave me 15% off everything I ordered.

Bob

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting Employee Pricing, so the dealership won't be looking to offer me any more discounts themselves

1 - 5 of 5 Posts