Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a MOPAR premium soft top for a JKU. It was bought in July of 2015, stayed on until October and has not been back on. It is in perfect condition. It has the tinted windows and all. I could careless if I sale it or not, wife hates it and wants me to buy a roof rack for my jeep and keep the hard top on year around. So I am open to trades on roof racks, or $1000 for the soft top. Shipping will be on the buyer. If interested, text me (423)956-3784

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone else is interested, let me know. Not so sure the buyer is going to be able to make the trip. I am open to shipping on buyers expense.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Do you have any pictures? Any idea what shipping would be to Denver 80211?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shipping is around 200. And no pictures on me. It's in perfect condition. Text me and I'll take a couple pics for you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No one? I'd be interested in some trades! Roof racks mainly... but im always open to trades. Cant hurt to offer

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
By the way... I am one of the few that I have seen on here with a premium, with ALL necessary equipment to put this on your jeep. This thing is ready to go! Has all parts needed to put on your jeep TODAY

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good price - can't believe this hasn't sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts