Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SylvanSahara, I am at the bottom center of the state, about 9 miles from the Indiana line.

Somebody asked color. That is the Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl. It looks a bit different in person than on the website. In bright sunlight it is really pretty and it looks well at night under lights too. It looks muddier and more burgundy on Jeep.com.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The door armrests are NICE. We had a Liberty Renegade before this and the console is an improvement over that one as well. We love that the power window controls are in the center stack, in the Liberty they were in the middle under the storage console and it was so hard to get used to.

Also in the middle above the center stack on top of the dash is my FAVORITE thing, a nice little square recess that is the best place ever to put your cellphone. Mine is heavy enough it doesn't slide around and they even have a little "step" in it that lets you sit your phone upright so you can see it. no more cellphone in the cupholder and then figuring out where to move it if you want to put a drink there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts