Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got my Jeep back on the dyno after increasing boost to 10 psi and installing the 48lb injectors. All I can say is WOW!!! The torque is amazing, starts building boost pretty much right off idle! Time to get out and play!!! I attached the dyno sheet they gave me showing my stock dyno run vs my last supercharged run. Quite the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I would get it out on the sand...should do awesome! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Oh, meant to ask how your tuning your air fuel ratio? Trying to wrap up that info for my stroker build. What crank, rods, pistons, and head gasket are you running?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any info on your Jeep?
I'm running a locked 8.8 in the rear and a HP30 up front(waiting for it to Kaboom, still has'nt) 4:10 ratio. 5 speed, 35" bfg's and a 6" longarm kit. I've been running it for about a year with 7psi boost, that was making around 230hp, cant remember the torque. So far it has been a blast in the sand and trails, the power comes on instantly. Looking to buy some paddles and try it on the dunes at Florence with this new combo! :punk:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, meant to ask how your tuning your air fuel ratio? Trying to wrap up that info for my stroker build. What crank, rods, pistons, and head gasket are you running?
The engine is all stock, it had 79k when I installed the SC kit now I'm at about 84K. The tuning is a split second piggyback system with an enricher module. Here is a link to the company that I got the kit from: Redirecting and he just put up my dyno info as well. They also have links to the Tuning info. Have fun with your build!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm running a locked 8.8 in the rear and a HP30 up front(waiting for it to Kaboom, still has'nt) 4:10 ratio. 5 speed, 35" bfg's and a 6" longarm kit. I've been running it for about a year with 7psi boost, that was making around 230hp, cant remember the torque. So far it has been a blast in the sand and trails, the power comes on instantly. Looking to buy some paddles and try it on the dunes at Florence with this new combo! :punk:
Awesome, any pic's? Magnum Powers is big with the SVT Lightning croud! :punk:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome, any pic's? Magnum Powers is big with the SVT Lightning croud! :punk:
Yep, they do Super coupes too, their shop is about 12 miles from me. Charles, (The owner of Magnum Powers) took some pics and a video at TSF and put it on his webpage, the videos are pretty poor, he was trying to hold on and film, LOL. If your famaliar with their lightning blower, you know their distictive whine. Makes heads turn mounted in the Jeep too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts