Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my gf works at sunnymead burger in moreno valley and as you may or may not know, they host car/bike shows and meets on specific nights ......they have harley, import, classic, lowrider nights and ect.... I had her talk to the boss man and hes down for having a jeep night once or twice a month!!!! All we need are people who would wanna go and organize the date for our first sunnymead burger jeep night!!! Come people, tell all the local jeep owners you know!!!!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I am in Riverside, and I have another friend with a built rig who would also be up for it. Subscribed to thread...:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
'Wheeling in the 92508

Back in 2005, I went 'wheeling in the 92508 near the Box Springs Mtns. A friend of mine (who is competing in KOH tomorrow) and I came upon this stripped out SUPRA TURBO and turned it into our own R.T.I. ramp.HA!

So much fun, though!!:dance:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! You say thats in box springs? I need to check it out! Still trying to gather interest on the jeep night for sunnymead burger, i wanna put up some flyers or something, maybe at 4wheelparts off of tyler

·
i am fluent in kryptonian
530 Posts
im down. post date and time with the address and ill try and schedule around it :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey desert outlaw, I'm just looking at your pic posted wheeling over that supra, what size tires and lift you have? I'm just curious cause I see the front tire rubbing the sides, because I got a similar setup

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Hey desert outlaw, I'm just looking at your pic posted wheeling over that supra, what size tires and lift you have? I'm just curious cause I see the front tire rubbing the sides, because I got a similar setup
Those are 33" Interco TrXus MT tires, 4" Pro-Comp stage 1 lift, Swaybars disconnected with front/rear differentials locked up.

The tires do rub - also in the rear, where I am running 1" coil spacers over the rear axle. The only thing I can do is place extended bumbstops inside of the coils to limit compression.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i am in highland, im down for a meet

1 - 20 of 117 Posts