Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is better the 3 inch lift or 4 inch lift from any brand. Which will be better if you eventually want to put 35s or larger on. Also what is the best lift in your opinion for the money. All replies will we appreciated.

·
Registered
210 Posts
What kind of axel do u have? What kind of off road stuff will u be doing? Is it a DD? How much money do u want to spend? A lot I questions to ask your self. I run a 3.5 rubicon superflex short arm and rubicon shocks and love it but I also run 33's. nothing I go on needs crazy hound clearance anymore than I have now so don't know ur situation. Do some research is all I have to say. Took me a while to find the best lift for me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
This is definitely the most important lift question I've seen on here :p

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a 4.5 inch lift from fab tech with 35s to me it is an awesome combo. Now the only down fall is i cannot go bigger on tires at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
quickpitch97 said:
What is better the 3 inch lift or 4 inch lift from any brand. Which will be better if you eventually want to put 35s or larger on. Also what is the best lift in your opinion for the money. All replies will we appreciated.
Merica

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
You will need a 4 inch and a 1" body lift to run 35's. Along with a bunch of other upgrades if you are currently stock. Plan on 3-5 grand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts