Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share with everyone that mothers plastic polish works wonders. Just got done doing half of my windows and this stuff has made them 100% better. Mind you it didnt remove my deep scratches but it lightened them and took out all the little ones. Ill find out tomorrow if using a buffer helps more.

What other products do you guys use to clean up your soft windows and soft top??

·
Registered
505 Posts
I use a lot of mothers products actually! very good stuff :) i havnt tried this before but i will be out buying some very soon! thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just want to add that adding the use of a good buffer made this job a lot easier and my windows are better then when i first bought the jeep. Took it out wheeling on some tight trails and i also noticed this stuff does seem to add a bit of protection. It has my approval :thumb:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Did the same thing with mine and made a huge difference. Then went back and did it again and saw an improvement. (all by hand on this one) Adds a waxed feel to the plastic windows and is easy to use. I wiped mine with a wet towel first to remove as much dirt as I could then went to work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts