Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Cheeses rice! I was just venting some are you seem ready to come after me with torches and pik axes. I had a few gift cards I had that I wanted to use up. I gave specific amounts to withdraw from each card. All rounded to the nearest dollar. Something like 75,50,25,9 IIRC. Total was supposed to be $159. In the end I was “short” $50. Pay attention this is where it gets tricky. I never received a phone call nor an email stating I was short. It was a phone call order. I gave them my phone number as well as email. They read me back the card numbers with expiration dates and the amounts to be cashed. Later on that day I checked the balances on those gift cards and not all had been cashed. When I called to inquire I was told it was $50 short. I asked why I wasn’t notified he said “I don’t know” needless to say I was a little pissed. Hope this clears up any of the questions. Will I use qtec again? Let’s see who will be the first one to bitch about changing the title of this post to “maybe I will use Qtec again” Maybe, I suppose everybody deserves a second chance. So all you in the closet loyalist can just relax have a beer and curse my name so you can sleep better. To the Qtec person here: never mind it’s all water under the bridge. Shit you guys make me wanna spark up a bowl! 💡
I have only one question: Did you check your spam folder on the off chance an email from Quadratec did come and wound up there? If you did, and nothing is there, feel free to carry on with your rant. If not... eh, carry on with your rant if you want. I'm just curious.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes. Checked and nothing there. I’m done ranting. Just watching all the loyalist lose their shit.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Yes. Checked and nothing there. I’m done ranting. Just watching all the loyalist lose their shit.
They trying to make good on you and that is your response! You must be the uber human who never made a mistake,,,,yea right>>Grow Up<<:atomic:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
U told me 😂 DA

21 - 24 of 24 Posts