Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My wife, kids, and I are moving back to Washington. Currently we are in NorCal, but will be in Washington June 15th. I am looking forward to getting out as soon as possible. Hoping to make new friends and Jeeping buddies as I have done here in NorCal. I will miss the great trails here in Cali, but I am looking forward to getting back "home" and wheeling with great people and friends.

We will be in the Seattle area, looking at houses in Bothell or Kirkland areas, or around there. Hit me up if you get a chance and let's get off road.

Thanks!

:drinks:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My Jeep is on the way to Washington. I take it there is not a lot if activity on WF for WA jeepers?

ForumRunner_20140530_134704.jpg

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Probably more of us from the Vancouver/Portland area but I do see more and more from the Seattle area lately.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be more than happy to head to Portland or Vancouver for some offroading. I have some friends in Kalama. I will keep my eyes open for some runs.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
There's a few of us on here. Heading to Long Beach today. Playing on the sand for the day.

Are you up here already?

Bob K.

EDIT: I see you are up here on the 15th.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, the 15th. We are at Crater Lake in Oregon right now. We decided to ship my jeep up and drive my wife's "jeep" up. We fly to Alaska (Kenai) on Tuesday the 2nd and will be back the 15th. After that, we just need to settle in and I will be ready to get off road. Looking forward to getting out with you guys.

Here is a quick picture of his and hers.

ForumRunner_20140601_074648.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello!

My wife, kids, and I are moving back to Washington. Currently we are in NorCal, but will be in Washington June 15th. I am looking forward to getting out as soon as possible. Hoping to make new friends and Jeeping buddies as I have done here in NorCal. I will miss the great trails here in Cali, but I am looking forward to getting back "home" and wheeling with great people and friends.

We will be in the Seattle area, looking at houses in Bothell or Kirkland areas, or around there. Hit me up if you get a chance and let's get off road.

Thanks!

:drinks:
Are you looking to buy or rent? I am moving very soon to San Diego and our house in Spanaway is up for rent. Nice Gated area.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are looking to buy in Kirkland or Bothell or around there. Thanks for the info though. Have fun in San Diego! Great offroading in SoCal!

·
Registered
268 Posts
We can run up to Evans Creek on any given Sunday. That's a great place to get your feet wet doing NW trails.

Folks would argue, but Tahuya is pretty much for motorcycles and 4wd isn't really needed for most of the trails you can take your Jeep on.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts