Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 years in MN, and 6 years in CA, I'm FINALLY moving back to WI!

I've been a suburbanite my entire life, but purchased a JKU a little over a year ago. I haven't paid it off, so I don't want to do any intense off roading, but I'm not familiar with how trails work or where they are.

I'll be moving to Madison. I think I saw there's a 4x4 club there, which would be nice. I'm not sure how much commitment I want to make with a group though, since it's going to take a while to get settled in and I'm busy enough with other activities.

·
Registered
251 Posts
After 4 years in MN, and 6 years in CA, I'm FINALLY moving back to WI!

I've been a suburbanite my entire life, but purchased a JKU a little over a year ago. I haven't paid it off, so I don't want to do any intense off roading, but I'm not familiar with how trails work or where they are.

I'll be moving to Madison. I think I saw there's a 4x4 club there, which would be nice. I'm not sure how much commitment I want to make with a group though, since it's going to take a while to get settled in and I'm busy enough with other activities.

I am sorry to hear you are moving back to WI. The summers here are cooler than the winters. STAY AWAY!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well after 12 years in CA, I am also moving back to Wisconsin. I will be in Madison around October with a JKUS for the snow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm here in Madison for two weeks during the holidays. I'm looking for some trails here in the snow. Have you found any?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts