Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are about a week from leaving the mountains of Colorado for Florida and just thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions to check out once we get settled. '04 Rubicon on 35's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
My wife and I are about a week from leaving the mountains of Colorado for Florida and just thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions to check out once we get settled. '04 Rubicon on 35's

We're lookn to move to Colorado from Florida! Good luck in FL..hope ya like it. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're lookn to move to Colorado from Florida! Good luck in FL..hope ya like it. :)

You'll definitely enjoy Colorado. We plan on making a summer trip there hopefully every year or every other.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You might check out Caloosa Jeepers. They seem to be pretty active in Fort Myers. I see them having meetups out on the Sanibel Island Causeway fairly regular, and have stopped and chatted a couple times. Family-oriented club, friendly people.

Welcome to SWFL!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might check out Caloosa Jeepers. They seem to be pretty active in Fort Myers. I see them having meetups out on the Sanibel Island Causeway fairly regular, and have stopped and chatted a couple times. Family-oriented club, friendly people.

Welcome to SWFL!

Thanks! Looking forward to a change of scenery. I will miss the mountains though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hear ya man, I grew up in Northern California. I miss the hundreds of miles of fire trails outside my back door. SWFL is a different lifestyle, but lots of fun to be had, especially if you like the water.

·
Super Moderator
9,595 Posts
My wife and I are about a week from leaving the mountains of Colorado for Florida and just thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions to check out once we get settled. '04 Rubicon on 35's Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, FIRST, he isn't just leaving Colorado...we kicked him out! He can't wheel worth a crap!
SECOND, He's was afraid of snow! I mean really afraid....think cat & water!
THIRD, Large rocks scared him....think thumb sucking and rocking in the drivers seat!
:rofl: :mooning:
Maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it's the story I'm sticking with! Gonna miss you Cody! :thumb:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, FIRST, he isn't just leaving Colorado...we kicked him out! He can't wheel worth a crap!
SECOND, He's was afraid of snow! I mean really afraid....think cat & water!
THIRD, Large rocks scared him....think thumb sucking and rocking in the drivers seat!
:rofl: :mooning:
Maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it's the story I'm sticking with! Gonna miss you Cody! :thumb:

I can feel the love

·
Registered
311 Posts
Lazy springs has some good Jeep trails and mixtures of mud and rocks to play on. Good place for the fam too. I used to live in fort Myers for a while and I frequent often to visit family. I know a few smaller spots that you can go to to have a little fun. All my buddies have atvs or Jeep's and go out a lot. Caloosa Jeepers is huge there so link with them to see what events they've got going on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts