Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did some good offroading this weekend and got the jeep real muddy. Its the dirtiest I've ever had it so far! Here's some pics, feel free to share your own pics :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Absolutely love it. The guys I run with know that I will always find mud even if they claim there is none lol. My fiance just laughs at me when I tell him I need a good mud bath, but not in the typical sense. I've had the chunks of mud before and the one positive is no one will tailgate you :thumb:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
JeepandMud said:
Absolutely love it. The guys I run with know that I will always find mud even if they claim there is none lol. My fiance just laughs at me when I tell him I need a good mud bath, but not in the typical sense. I've had the chunks of mud before and the one positive is no one will tailgate you :thumb:
Awesome avatar pic!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Jeepers Creepers Silver said:
Awesome avatar pic!
Thank you. She needed a good cleaning, so I did lol. Only problem though is I had my safari top on and no door surrounds so of course I also got soaked and at the time it was snowing, windy, and highway driving. Great time though :thumb:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found some pretty sloppy stuff by my house and my jeep sunk in down to the axles lol. took me 3 hours to get out

·
Registered
43 Posts
mang318 said:
I finally did some good offroading this weekend and got the jeep real muddy. Its the dirtiest I've ever had it so far! Here's some pics, feel free to share your own pics :thumb:
Lol....nice!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
My Jeep is so clean right now... This thread makes me want to get some mud on the roof now!

That gosh darn clean up though! Ughh

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes I agree! The cleaning part sucks :banghead:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was looking for mud, I think it's hiding under this white stuff.

That's awesome! Can't wait for some snow this winter, this will be my first winter with the jeep :thumb::dance:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
looks like ya had a good ride,makes me want to get mine all muddy but still cleaning on it from a month ago,,and im getting ready to take her apart and fix some rusty body panels and give it a rattle can paint job...but it will have to wait about 3 weeks when deer season is over..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Last time i went heavy mud playing it took $15 and about 45minutes to clean the heavy stuff off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts