Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hii everyone,
am new in this forum and new with jeeps
i have the jeep islander 2010 model and am planning to install mufflers to my jeep i want advice on which in the best loud sound that i can get

cheers...

·
Registered
351 Posts
i am looking into doing the same thing the best one that i have come across regaurding sound is the flowmaster super 44 or super 40 and their like 60 bucks

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: I have the Flowmaster 40 cat-back-

Mounted in front of the Evap can and the sound is A little loud and it raps and gurgles--Kewl

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
If you have a reasonably good set of computer speakers, try searching YouTube for the various ones you're interested in plus the word "wrangler". There's quite a few videos up of wranglers with different systems installed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Check out MBPR performance cat back exhausts. I installed them on my 2010 Wrangler Sport in black and they sound great. I wanted something with a growl but not to loud and they were perfect. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys for the replyyy
butt if am just wanting for mufflers is it same as the cat-back

do you recomend the mufflers on or the cat-back, its waay diffrent or the same???
my friend told me that the preformance will be bad if i installd the cat-back, and am not looking for preformance, i just want monster and nice sound.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts