Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My windshield wipers work on full but when I turn them off, they just stop where they are.

My interior light comes on when the door opens, but not when I turn the switch to turn it on.

Looked I. Fuse box, but can't see which fuse may control these functions. If the light works on the interior when the door opens , wouldn't it be another issue? Help?!

Same with wipers.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Curious to find the answer as I have an 07 as well, just not this issue, but would like to know for reference.

·
Registered
863 Posts
The wiper switch could be at fault. But take a look at the relay.it should stay active till the wipers go back to there sitting position. Ether keep your hand on the relay for it & turn the wiper on.you will feel a click as well as hear it.as soon as you turn it off.if it clicks again.then its turning off.you could have a bad relay or a switch.if it doesn't turn off when you switch off the wipers.then you probably have a bad wiper motor.

Jrscobra said:
My windshield wipers work on full but when I turn Thethem off, they just stop where they are.

My interior light comes on when the door opens, but not when I turn the switch to turn it on.

Looked I. Fuse box, but can't see which fuse may control these functions. If the light works on the interior when the door opens , wouldn't it be another issue? Help?!

Same with wipers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts