Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Body and cage are now on! Sorry for the bad picture the sun was not having it. The cage took a little coaxing with some tie downs to get it placed right but overall it fit pretty well. Once my notcher comes in I'll be able to start working on adding all the supports and seat brackets to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Today I finished bolting in the roll cage and test fit the doors and the top. The top is sitting a little weird but it'll bend back into place. I think it just got a little warped from sitting out in the sun off the jeep for so long.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Jeep looks awesome dude! Love the coil-over set up and metalcloaks. Wishing I could just go ahead and get my cloaks!!! Btw thank you for your service.
Thanks man I really appreciate it!! Those coilovers are a pain in my @ss you have no idea how much time it takes when you've never done it lol. Hoping it's all worth it. Definitely get the cloaks they're awesome I love them best choice in my opinion. I'm thinking of going with 8" flares for the street and 4" in the desert since I'm so wide now. And it's my pleasure I love serving. Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks man I really appreciate it!! Those coilovers are a pain in my @ss you have no idea how much time it takes when you've never done it lol. Hoping it's all worth it. Definitely get the cloaks they're awesome I love them best choice in my opinion. I'm thinking of going with 8" flares for the street and 4" in the desert since I'm so wide now. And it's my pleasure I love serving. Thank you for your support!
I bet! So much is involved with those coil-overs. That will be a project I take on later lol. I'm thinking of getting 4" arched cloaks (they look awesome!) but were they hard to mount or anything?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I bet! So much is involved with those coil-overs. That will be a project I take on later lol. I'm thinking of getting 4" arched cloaks (they look awesome!) but were they hard to mount or anything?
You can get them all mounted in about 6 hours start to finish. It's actually very easy and they go together very well.

81 - 100 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.