Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my ride back from the shop...2.5" RC coil spacer lift, 33" Goodyear Duratracs, and 15" Allied steel wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It looks really nice, you should stick some unlimited springs up front to level it out though, sweet jeep man!

·
Registered
143 Posts
did you have to have it the alignment done on it after you did the spacer lift. Thinking about doing that on my 2011, but not sure if I want to spend the cash on it if I have to have it aligned again. Mine would only be a 2" lift though.

Looks good by the way!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
brodydez said:
did you have to have it the alignment done on it after you did the spacer lift. Thinking about doing that on my 2011, but not sure if I want to spend the cash on it if I have to have it aligned again. Mine would only be a 2" lift though.

Looks good by the way!
I didnt align mine after the 2 inch spacer and mine tracks fine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, they did a laser alignment on it...and no it didnt come with the trackbar relocator bracket, just the shock relocators

·
Registered
173 Posts
ptl203 said:
I just got my ride back from the shop...2.5" RC coil spacer lift, 33" Goodyear Duratracs, and 15" Allied steel wheels
VERY nice <== is totally jealous of her new shoes!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts