Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to say that this site is AWSOME!!! The info I have found on here is amazing to say the least. I have been modding diesels from the big 3 since 2001 and this is my first Jeep. I think I will get into this JK thing just as much as diesels. I'm planning on doing several mods in the comng weeks and am looking forward to sharing with yall guys and gals. Here is a list of the mods I'm planning but I'm open to any comments about the products chosen from yall guys. I do need help on a decent set of rock rails/steps. I know the Smittybilts' are a PIA to install but they do look good IMO when all is said and done.

OME 2"LD lift or Teraflex(Feel free to chime in)
Spydertrax spacers(I want to keep the factory wheels)
BF Goodrich 285/70-17 KM2's
Warn Rock Crawler Ft. bumper and winch

I have already ordered the Mopar slush mats,padded console extender,tail lamp guards and black filler cap.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Nice, Has to be one of few Jeeps the stock rims actually look great on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! Yeah I really like the factory rims but I know that some don't. I think with a little meat around them they will look even better.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wavey:

Looking forward to seeing the changes--make sure to do before and after pics. Going to be getting a set of Spidertrax myself for the same reason.

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and enjoy yer new jeep! :wavey:

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Das a good looking Jeep you got there I approve...

·
Administrator
30,782 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Das a good looking Jeep you got there I approve...
Wow there ESP, those two pics on the left of your signature block are quite the bits of handywork. Very nice. :punk:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Your jeep looks great. Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You choose a great color. :cool: Looks great.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts