Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Dudes and Dudas,

This site has been awesome with so much knowledge and help that I am really glad I joined. I debated getting the 12 when but I got this 11 bc the time was right and I needed a car to get around. And the price you was a main factor.

It is my first jeep, I came from a 2005 VW GLI and I LOVE MY JEEP

Here is when I first picked it up

The next day I got some wheels/tires and few lilttle accesories

Took my baby to Key West and broke her in

I know people here ask what you would change about your Jeep or about Gas milage or highway noise or whaterver. To me, my Jeep is perfect. the joy it brings from driving through a lake, driving over fallen trees, makes me not even think about anything else. Oh and I wear a suit to work everyday and ppl get a kick of seeing me all dressed up, coming out a muddy jeep. :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats Pulga!

We sound on the same path except, you got me quick on the mods. They look great!

What size of tires did you go with?

Wil

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
Tan is my second favorite and when the time comes thats what i would get.Your Jeep looks awesome BTW!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Pulga!

We sound on the same path except, you got me quick on the mods. They look great!

What size of tires did you go with?

Wil
Thanks! I got a good deal from a friend on his old set-up which is some 16s with 33" tires (305/75 16) BFG All Terrain in the rear and Mud Terrains in the front lol the two front tires need to be replaced this month anyways so..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks! I got a good deal from a friend on his old set-up which is some 16s with 33" tires (305/75 16) BFG All Terrain in the rear and Mud Terrains in the front lol the two front tires need to be replaced this month anyways so..
Hey Pulga,

Same question as some other, no rubbing issues?

What width are the rims? Gotta ask, trying to figure out how big to go with minimal lift. :)

Wil

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Pulga,

Same question as some other, no rubbing issues?

What width are the rims? Gotta ask, trying to figure out how big to go with minimal lift. :)

Wil
I'm pretty sure they're 16x8 with 4.5 bs

I got these from a friend so I'm not really 100%, however I have no issues with rubbing

·
Registered
35 Posts
I assume those wheels are steelies and the Jeep is not lifted? Very nice look/mods and stance. Interested because the tire and wheel thoughts are burning a hole in my wallet. Cool Jeep!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I assume those wheels are steelies and the Jeep is not lifted? Very nice look/mods and stance. Interested because the tire and wheel thoughts are burning a hole in my wallet. Cool Jeep!
no lift here, just 16" steelis with some 33s

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
Sahara Tan is a kick ass color....
Nice...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts