Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Months ago I purchased a new Rubi and got some feedback in terms of aesthetics...I took it constructively and made some adjustments...I know many of you prefer no chrome...what do you think? (I will attempt to insert before and after).

image-1548285426.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monte Hill said:
Months ago I purchased a new Rubi and got some feedback in terms of aesthetics...I took it constructively and made some adjustments...I know many of you prefer no chrome...what do you think? (I will attempt to insert before and after).

image-1451428123.jpg

image-556101405.jpg

Not sure if I did this correctly, before is first pic...after is next 2 pics w line-x bumpers and fenders and 32x50 duratracs.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
It looks better...but honestly...it is YOUR vehicle. Screw what other people (myself included) think....we are not the ones paying the car note.

·
Registered
73 Posts
panthermark said:
It looks better...but honestly...it is YOUR vehicle. Screw what other people (myself included) think....we are not the ones paying the car note.
This^ Do what makes you happy not what makes us happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know...the reason I reached out was because I wanted some feedback...I knew it was "missing" something and I was trying to make up my mind. Thx for feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts