Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow jeepers. Im fairy new to the jeep world, but not to this forum. As i've been combing this site since I bought my jeep new last june, to figure out what i need to do or take a look at. As far as certain lifts, wheels and tires, cool interior mods and exterior.

Now with that said i've gotten as far as blacking out the windows, and 13in antenna.

Now ive been looking at suspension lifts like the BB. but then I came across the procomp tuned suspension 2.5 kit. Has anyone had any experience with these? The price is around what im looking for. Also i'll either be going with 315/70/17nitto terra or trails on a 17/9in wheel that i still have to decide on.. Thanks for any imput

Attachments

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

Not familiar with that lift though. Sorry!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

Not familiar with that lift though. Sorry!

thank you.. but after poking around for a biti found that not to many were fans of pro coms. so now im going to go back to my original choice of doing the tera flex BB :atomic:

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I have to admit, I'm a big fan of TF products. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have read good things about tera flex. And they seem to be very popular. Im sure if they didnt make a quality product then we'd hear about it. sSo 2.5 tera flex BB it is.. Will have to look at shocks later after some rim searching..

·
Registered
24 Posts
I personally wouldn't recommend the pro comp lift. I have it on our jeep and it does ok but I wish I had a rubicon express lift kit with bilstein shocks. Aev makes a great lift kit as well.

If it's a daily driver I highly recommend the nitto terra grapplers. I don't have any experience with the trail grapplers but the Terra's are super quiet on the road. We have 35x12.5x18's on ours.

Good luck with it!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Check out Rancho shocks, TV3. We have their 9000xls, and love them. We've also helped several of our friends install them on their jeeps at our wrenching parties. No one has had any complaints yet!

And now is the perfect time to buy, because they are running a special right now where you get a VISA gift card back as a rebate. I think if you buy the shocks you get something like $56 back. But it's a sliding scale, so it depends on what you wind up paying for them. Last I heard, Amazon had the best price on the shocks and 99% sure they were on Prime, too. :D

Not to mention, the Rancho guy here on the forum is a really nice guy, too. :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I personally wouldn't recommend the pro comp lift. I have it on our jeep and it does ok but I wish I had a rubicon express lift kit with bilstein shocks. Aev makes a great lift kit as well. If it's a daily driver I highly recommend the nitto terra grapplers. I don't have any experience with the trail grapplers but the Terra's are super quiet on the road. We have 35x12.5x18's on ours. Good luck with it!
what gears are you running. Jeep looks good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 321's. I'm thinking of now going with 275/70 r17 now. because it is a dd and my traveling rig I think it will be a bit better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts