Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i figured i'd get a page and talk about my jeep and build i have done to it....so here it goes

91 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L v6 ( yeah it has some balls)

176,765 mines on it not to bad

First picture is what it looked like when i first got it
Second picture is new speakers
Third picture is my light bar i bought from Rugged Ridge that i installed
Fourth picture is when my tire came off while driving so i had to replace some parts
And the last is it with new tires and rims

Attachments

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
You have a v6?! That's RARE.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
D12SOND12 said:
Yeah i got the V6...whenever i go somewhere people always ask if its a v6 of v4 because my jeep is a loud one
Cough cough nobody has a v6

·
Registered
358 Posts
Lord help them for they don't know the differance! You have a I6 not a V6. Look under your hood there's one long valve cover on the top of your motor - where your oil fill cap is, right? not 2 - one to the right and one to the left that would be a V-6. Most everyone just calls them a straight 6 which came in your Jeep 4.0L

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lord help them for they don't know the differance! You have a I6 not a V6. Look under your hood there's one long valve cover on the top of your motor - where your oil fill cap is, right? not 2 - one to the right and one to the left that would be a V-6. Most everyone just calls them a straight 6 which came in your Jeep 4.0L
It's a v6....there's two not one

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Picture?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i see a long strip of something to the right side of the engine, but thats it...maybe thats what you were talking about?

·
Registered
227 Posts
i see a long strip of something to the right side of the engine, but thats it...maybe thats what you were talking about?
You have a I6 there....

Posts are coming in too fast...

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
jeepinmike said:
Love how quick people are to jump on someone assuming they are wrong.....

cough, cough, he might have an engine swap, a RARE V6 swap.... :rolleyes:
Except it's a i6 if your gonna swap why do a v6?

jeepinmike said:
You have a I6 there....

Posts are coming in too fast...
Yep

1 - 17 of 17 Posts