Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Jeep after 1 month

I went four wheeling at Rausch Creek this past Friday and the Jeep held up very well. Outside of a little slide into a tree (rear fender has a minor scratch) it was good times.

SS

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome. Those are the wheels of my future if I could ever come up with the cash!

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
That's damn nice looking man.

Totally the bumper/winch I want too...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Very nice Jeep. BFG us a really neat color. Love the AEV goodies!

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Envy...........

....the rear bumper with the spare-tire swing :thumb:

Great looking Jeep :D

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Love it, and I hope to begging to the same outfit with some minor changes. For 1, mine will be a black JKR not the BFG JKUR, will add a front skid and probably the 2 inch instead of the 3.5, but not sure. Did AEV install the package?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KarlG said:
Love it, and I hope to begging to the same outfit with some minor changes. For 1, mine will be a black JKR not the BFG JKUR, will add a front skid and probably the 2 inch instead of the 3.5, but not sure. Did AEV install the package?
No I didn't have AEV do the install - had reliable and well known 4x4 shop in the Northeast help me out. Yes it was pricey, but think it was worth it.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
No I didn't have AEV do the install - had reliable and well known 4x4 shop in the Northeast help me out. Yes it was pricey, but think it was worth it.
Nice. They did a nice job. I have been looking for a good shop in the area but seems hard to find. Would you mind letting me know the shop.

·
Registered
186 Posts
what did you use to paint your rear bumper water cap with? i am thinking of using plastidip on mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cbboard said:
what did you use to paint your rear bumper water cap with? i am thinking of using plastidip on mine.
Flat black rustoleum. I was told by some other members that it holds up fairly well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts