Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son got a new set of tires the rides not as bad as i thought.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have the same mud grapplers on my 1960 apache pickup. I really like these tires since they are very meaty. I have no issues with those tires as well.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the apache is killer ��

·
Registered
239 Posts
That blue is so beautiful, I never see that color. As far as the mudgrapplers... I love mine until I get over 50mph... then they sound like a seaplane taking off. A loud sound system cures that though :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That Hummer looks like a R/C Hummer it's so perfect it looks unreal
That's the only hummer to have IMHO yeah my boys Jeep color is rare it's called bright Jade satin glow .

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dang all three of these rides are badass, tires are cool too, but come on middle of november running around no doors, windows. Shoot I have had jeep buttoned up, running the furnace full blast.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, it used to be the old hunting/mudding truck until my father and I did a dad & son project and dropped in a 572 big block years back. Unfortunately we sold the 572 for good money and it now has a 396 bored out 30 over.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey CR Wrang I'm down in Houston & it's around 70 in the day & 48 at night still cold though

·
Registered
183 Posts
Only in a Jeep would you say " I just spent a ton of money on brand new tires and the ride isnt as bad as I thougt it would be!"

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow the white Sahara looks great ! Nice stance

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks great! Love the color of the Jeep. It may just be the lighting, but those fender flares look faded. You can spruce them up nice and easy with some rattlecan Rustoleum Bedliner. Easy to apply, durable and looks great! Definitely enhanced the look of our Jeep when we bedlined our flares.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Great looking,climbing tires!That's about it.Poor wear,no conversation's especially when top is down.You'll also need upgraded speakers and a couple amps to here tunes unless tire noise is music to your ears?Their so good looking i only kept my spare for show only.Now that's a good tire?:confused:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts