Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
bs does that get 20 miles a gallon on 35's lol...

way overpriced though...talk your buddy out of it...

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
It's clean but 27K? :nonono:

What could you claim on your insurance if it got broadsided by a truck tomorrow...

That's too rich for my blood... :D

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
No way in hell.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bs does that get 20 miles a gallon on 35's lol...

way overpriced though...talk your buddy out of it...
I laughed at that mileage claim also....I have been mocking him out non stop and I should, with your guys help have him talked out of it in a day or so, lol

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I spotted one blatant lie, and I just glanced at the aftermarket specs.. "a slip-yoke eliminator". Is not an aftermarket part on a rubicon... I paid 21750 for mine brand new in 84,,, maybe 15 or 20 years from now, in the same condition it might be worth that much to a collector..

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Rubicondon53 said:
I spotted one blatant lie, and I just glanced at the aftermarket specs.. "a slip-yoke eliminator". Is not an aftermarket part on a rubicon... I paid 21750 for mine brand new in 84,,, maybe 15 or 20 years from now, in the same condition it might be worth that much to a collector..
Oops. 04'

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Rubicondon53 said:
Oops. 04'
I was gonna say.. 84 rubi is a lie too :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
27k :whistling:

If he has money to throw away........

·
Registered
172 Posts
....quite a bit of BS on that gas mileage... 27K..no way.!

·
Registered
563 Posts
agree with everyone on here. 27k. insane. just tell him to buy a new jk give it to a shop and tell em what to put on it. hell most likely save money that way. its clean but...TWENTYSEVENTHOUSANDDOLLARS!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
There's something seriously wrong here, even with that low of miles the underside should never be that clean, lol. An '04? Sitting in a garage for all that time?

No pics of the dash, especially the odometer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts