Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a big day for my family, and our 2015 JKU Sahara. We've named him "Clyde ". After hours and hours of research, we decided on, ordered and installed the Rancho 2" progressive sport lift w/9000xl adjustable shocks. We also put on 285/70r 17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with new Pro Comp series 46 black alloy wheels. Its looks SO much better than stock! For those of your considering this Rancho lift, it was really straight forward. I am new to the jeep community, but spending half a day with my sons, my brother, and a family friend wrenching on the jeep is quality time. Next big purchase with be regearing from 3.21 to 4.10 (4.56?), and putting in Eaton Truetrac lsd's front and rear. This is our daily driver as well as our "get to the trail head" buggy. Its so fun to see Clyde becoming the jeep we want/need. I know this is not much of a difference from its stock form, and many others have seriously modified jeeps, but dang it's fun to put our toes into the pool and begin making this one ours!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Yesterday was a big day for my family, and our 2015 JKU Sahara. We've named him "Clyde ". After hours and hours of research, we decided on, ordered and installed the Rancho 2" progressive sport lift w/9000xl adjustable shocks. We also put on 285/70r 17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with new Pro Comp series 46 black alloy wheels. Its looks SO much better than stock! For those of your considering this Rancho lift, it was really straight forward. I am new to the jeep community, but spending half a day with my sons, my brother, and a family friend wrenching on the jeep is quality time. Next big purchase with be regearing from 3.21 to 4.10 (4.56?), and putting in Eaton Truetrac lsd's front and rear. This is our daily driver as well as our "get to the trail head" buggy. Its so fun to see Clyde becoming the jeep we want/need. I know this is not much of a difference from its stock form, and many others have seriously modified jeeps, but dang it's fun to put our toes into the pool and begin making this one ours!
Welcome! You're off to a great start. Looking forward to seeing more.

-Steven

Reactions: Hilock

·
Registered
41 Posts
looks great! can't wait to see what else you have in store

1 - 5 of 5 Posts