Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
How much was your marine amp? Ive got a kicker amp and it rained one day and flooded it (I picked it up and water came out of that bad boy like a water fall) didnt buy a new one, amd a day later she cranked back up. Miracle amp haha just curious how much yours was. Might be a nice upgrade anyway as mine is only 125w

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are those 31's on stock suspension?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much was your marine amp? Ive got a kicker amp and it rained one day and flooded it (I picked it up and water came out of that bad boy like a water fall) didnt buy a new one, amd a day later she cranked back up. Miracle amp haha just curious how much yours was. Might be a nice upgrade anyway as mine is only 125w
I got mine at a pawn shop. I bargained with the owner for it down to $25. I got the sub off a friend for $20.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got off work, long day but anyway; today I bed lined front flares with rust oleum texturized and also did the speaker covers. Also talked to a buddy of mine who sold his jeep for a new truck and found out he had a set of bestop tinted windows. Met up with him, tried them one and they fit! He had no use for them so I got them for free! Best jeep day in awhile. Oh and I also took out blown sub and painted center console. Good day.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts