Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Modern Day Warrior
1,070 Posts
Hey @Pressurized thanks for voicing a recommendation. I’m looking to lift my JLU in the not too distant future, but admittedly Pro Comp wasn’t even on my radar. Steel wheels, sure. But lifts? Nope, not pro comp. reading your posts over the past few years I’ve come to trust what you say and you actually influenced my choices when I lifted my previous JKU with Rancho. I’m curious what your second choice is for the JL.
Thanks!

·
Modern Day Warrior
1,070 Posts
Thanks again for the info @Pressurized AEV 2.5" Dual Sport is on my short list. I have Rock Hard 4x4 steel bumpers (front and rear) along with a full set of steel skids and LOD destroyer steps/sliders so I am looking for a lift kit to handle the weight. Metal Cloak is my dream kit, but it has a bit more flex than I want to get into and then having to deal with driveshafts and wheel choice due to backspace. The AEV will work my QT 5.2" backspace wheels and is supposed to handle my extra weight well.

I'm also considering Synergy. They have a 3" spring available for the 4 door JL.

Thanks again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts