Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dealing with Quadratec for a little over a year now. I've made a few purchases, not a great deal. So far, I have been happy with their response, the quality of their products, and prices, etc. I have not had a bad experience so far. Everything I've ordered has arrived within the time frame they gave me, no damage or missing parts, and at least as good quality as I expected. Most recently I ordered a new Paramount Rock Crawler bumper and a Quadratec X9000 winch. The price on both items was very good, and the quality was also very good. These are really the first 2 items of any substance I've ordered, and I am not disappointed! I've ordered a few other small odds and ends, and like what I got. I understand things happen, and no place is ever going to be perfect or get it right every single time....but right now, their track record is excellent! I would not hesitate to order from them again, and hopefully for those who HAVE had a problem, I hope they get it right for you and earn another chance. No, I do NOT work for them and they did not offer me ANYTHING to say this! lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts