Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Not with all PSC gear. So you didn’t have them tap your old steering gear? I think I’m gonna do a Redneck Ram and Redhead Steering Gear. I want good parts, but I want to attempt to keep it reasonable.
A friend has the redneck ram setup. His ram started leaking within about 6 months. Not only that, but their ram is a 1/2" shaft vs the psc 3/4" shaft and 1.5" diameter body vs the psc 1.75". And then there is the massive difference between the sector shaft of the stock box and the psc box! The psc sector shaft is about the same size if not bigger than my trackbar!

Is there a big difference in price? Yes. But the psc kit completely replaces every component of the power steering system and is basically bolt in.

Reactions: Leadnut

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
just finished up a set of arm rests for my tube doors! MUCH more comfortable to cruise around with these on!

Attachments

Reactions: Mc1123 and Buildit

·
Registered
140 Posts
just finished up a set of arm rests for my tube doors! MUCH more comfortable to cruise around with these on!
Those things are so Comfy! Great job. I may just have to find a way to put something like this on my canvas half doors now!

161 - 163 of 163 Posts