Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stuff I've done to it includes:

It has a 3 inch teraflex lift with 35 inch falkin Wildpeak AT tires and 17 inch method NVs.

Rhino Rack roof rack.

Hi lift jack and added shovel to roof rack.

Paracord grad handles

Rotopax added to back door in place of tire carrier.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

Looks like you fallen right in line with all the mods. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I added some led strips to the interior of my jeep cause as we all know the lighting inside really sucks. So this will help out camping at night time trying to find stuff in the jeep. Also added some lights to the rack to light up around the outside of the jeep. Its all on a switch so it doesnt come on when the doors open or anything. I wanted it separate so i can use it only when i want it on. Also added a front light bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
8 Posts
How you liking the lift kit? I am a new owner to a 2015 JK and I want to put a 3" lift in it. Also, what size tires are yours? I'm looking at getting 295/70r17. I'm worried about the backspacing, it has a -12 offset. will that stick out too much?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How you liking the lift kit? I am a new owner to a 2015 JK and I want to put a 3" lift in it. Also, what size tires are yours? I'm looking at getting 295/70r17. I'm worried about the backspacing, it has a -12 offset. will that stick out too much?
Love the lift. I bought the teraflex kit without the flexarms knowing I would add them on later to correct geometry and wheel base. I got falkin wildpeak at 35 inch tires and a 17 inch method NVs wheels which have 4.5 '' back spacing. I wish the stuck out alittle more than they do but I can also add spacers to see if i like it. Not sure about your offset and how far they will sit out. I think they will sit out pretty far. about 5 inches more than my wheels on each side so a total of 10 inches. Someone else can correct me if im wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts