Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a CB installed, took off the stock antenna for the radio and put a smaller one on. The latest was upgrading the stock Goodyear tires for Yokohama G003. For now, I do still have the stock spare tire, but next week, when I have an extra $200, I will replace that with a 5th Yokohama G003.

I am LOVING having this JK!!

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice setup you have going! I started with a 4’ Firestick antenna and found it didn’t fit in the garage so I ordered a 3’ and then finally a 2’ that fits! I actually use them all as the 2’ is everyday use and fits in the garage, 3’ is ideal for parades using a flag on it and the tall 4’ is best for large OHV parks.

Just make sure each/all antennas are properly tuned with the adjustment screw on the end under the cap so you don’t burn out your CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The CB was installed by professionals, they tuned it for me when they installed it. I do have the SWR meter, so if I ever swapped antennas, I would be able to tune the next one. Because of all the cable management to make it clean, I wanted a pro to put it in. The next things on my list that I think I could handle doing would be a gas car cover, upgrading to LED headlights

1 - 3 of 3 Posts