Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my first winch ever, a few days ago. A Warn M8000, from sidestreetauto.com I lucked onto a 100 dollar off internet coupon. So, $539-$100-$25 dollar Warn mail rebate. So final price was $414.00 delivered. Its due in tomorrow. Heck of a deal I think.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
corima said:
Ordered my first winch ever, a few days ago. A Warn M8000, from sidestreetauto.com I lucked onto a 100 dollar off internet coupon. So, $539-$100-$25 dollar Warn mail rebate. So final price was $414.00 delivered. Its due in tomorrow. Heck of a deal I think.
Yea! Nice deal. Which bumper you throwing it on

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No bumper just yet. I have been researching for six months now. I love the AEV but way too heavy. I am trying to stay away from the rolling snowball effect of upgrades. So, I am thinking about an Aberle aluminum bumper to go with the winch.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
They want 927.50 as of right now. Price sure did go up fast.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They want 927.50 as of right now. Price sure did go up fast.
I havent checked in a while. Yea, the price has jumped for them. I have also added the RR modular front bumper to my list. It may be the best value. Though I dont like the weight aspect of it. But, its at least not as heavy as the AEV.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Go with the modular xhd I love mine and the winch is coming with Santa
Haha, awesome! I just got mine last week with the overhoop and no endcaps. I was easy to put on (well, it was easy once I gave up on a socket set and bought an impact wrench). I haven't gotten a winch yet, but definately think that the holiday season might change that.... :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats on the winch. If your looking for the xhd bumper you can get the base bumper for $300 sonething with free shipping off amazon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts