Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my first Jeep and I am loving it so far. Can't wait to take it off-road and attend Jeep events. I really like the idea of people coming together in their Jeeps to do stuff and have fun.

Here are the build details:
2017 JKUR Gobi
Tan Interior with cloth seats
Connectivity Group
Automatic Transmission
Black hardtop
Side Airbags
Alpine sound system

For the mods, I would like to get a new front bumper, a winch, LED light bar, and a new stereo with Android Auto (I have the basic 130 Radio).

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,294 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family. I like that color. I will never forget my first Jeep run was an annual club run (actually about 6 different runs split into groups by difficulty). When I pulled into the meetup area I remember just thinking "That is a LOT of Jeeps, didn't realize the whole Jeep culture thing was so huge".

I have met so many people and done so many cool things. It is awesome!

Reactions: gunnopasay

·
Premium Member
2017 JKUR
1,197 Posts
Welcome to the Gobi family!

Attachments

Reactions: gunnopasay

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

The second pic is from my first Jeep event, the week after I brought it home.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats!!!
Once you start the mods, they never stop - just warning you!!
Mine was bone stock 6 months ago.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

The second pic is from my first Jeep event, the week after I brought it home.

You are brave soul @LuvmyXJ. I have had mine for about two weeks now and I am still a little hesitant to take it to a off-road meetup (eventually, I will find courage, that's why I got a Wrangler in the first place).

BTW is that flexibility with a stock sway bar disconnect? Your Jeep looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You are brave soul @LuvmyXJ. I have had mine for about two weeks now and I am still a little hesitant to take it to a off-road meetup (eventually, I will find courage, that's why I got a Wrangler in the first place).

BTW is that flexibility with a stock sway bar disconnect? Your Jeep looks really nice.
The flex is with it all stock and the sway bar electronically disconnected.

I made it to 60% on the ramp. It was so of fun.

And thanks for the compliment. My son and I just put 35s on it today, so here are some fresh pictures.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nice. Your Jeep is looking really nice with the 35s and the guard on bumper.
A buddy told me, "You'll fall in love with it all over again once the new wheels and tires go on it." He was absolutely right. I mean, I loved it before, but now, it's just nuts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts