Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149042 Posts

·
Registered
39,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shell said:
Well, a tad bit tacky. Doesn't happen to me, but then again, I'm married & the hubby is usually sitting in the passenger seat.
Lol that may do it! I mean, technically my current boyfriend and I only started talking cuz of my jeep... maybe I'm just jealous that Luna gets hit on so much! Lol I suppose I should thank her, maybe a nice wash and wax. Lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
Lol that may do it! I mean, technically my current boyfriend and I only started talking cuz of my jeep... maybe I'm just jealous that Luna gets hit on so much! Lol I suppose I should thank her, maybe a nice wash and wax. Lol
never knock the power of the jeep lol, i had girls hitting on me all the time because of it. unfortunately more so in my first one than in the one im driving now. purple i guess just isnt that manly of a color :banghead:

·
Registered
494 Posts
does any one else find it super tacky to walk up to a girl and tell her she should 'take you for a spin in' her jeep? :-\
Yeah... That is pretty tacky. A real gentleman would walk up to a girl and offer her a spin in his Jeep.

Gotta close the deal with telling them that sex in a jeep is a once in a life time experience. :whistling::rofl:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well I think the car seat in the back keeps them away!! I do how ever at least 2x a day have some guy asked me some kind of question about my JEEP. My latest was how do I get the doors off with suck a little frame. LAME!!

·
Registered
39,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTA88 said:
Yeah... That is pretty tacky. A real gentleman would walk up to a girl and offer her a spin in his Jeep.

Gotta close the deal with telling them that sex in a jeep is a once in a life time experience. :whistling::rofl:
Haha clever!!! However I will never have sex in my jeep. She's gotta stay pure! Lol

·
Registered
39,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tons-O-fun said:
never knock the power of the jeep lol, i had girls hitting on me all the time because of it. unfortunately more so in my first one than in the one im driving now. purple i guess just isnt that manly of a color :banghead:
Are you kidding? It takes a super secure guy to drive a purple jeep!

·
Registered
39,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
toshpate said:
shhh no one tell barry......

and you dont do it in it ..on it ;) bumpers rule ha ahahahahha
Haha speaking from experience I presume. Lol Idk Ill cover my jeep in mud and go off roading with the top and doors off but I just feel like doing that in or on my jeep is dirty. Lol

1 - 20 of 149042 Posts