Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

149001 - 149020 of 149042 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well i was on here years ago. I was Kimi (725 orBichee) before 😏.
Hi Kimi! Good to hear from you again. Things good down south?

Things are amazing down South. Took a good wallop from Harvey, but are rebuilt, remarried, and living it up...although i did have to move off my subtropical island paradise, but im still close enough to visit.

How is everyone doing?

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Things are amazing down South. Took a good wallop from Harvey, but are rebuilt, remarried, and living it up...although i did have to move off my subtropical island paradise, but im still close enough to visit.

How is everyone doing?
Things are good in Ohio. Sarah (Jeep Chick from this thread) and I got married August of '18. Had some challenges blending the families (4 teen/almost teen daughters between us) but seems to have worked itself out. Kids are getting older. Jobs are good. Sold my TJ and built her JK as an off road toy but we don't get away to play as much as we'd like (4 kids...).. Overall life's good.

Glad to hear you're doing well!

·
Registered
66,649 Posts
Going well here. We're slowly adapting to our new normal days. I'm still working most days although most of our employees are working from home as much as possible. How have you been? Hope things are well up north!
Doin ok also..and same, folks are adjusting up here..many working from home where possible but not everyone can:(.

149001 - 149020 of 149042 Posts