Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

149021 - 149040 of 149042 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol that may do it! I mean, technically my current boyfriend and I only started talking cuz of my jeep... maybe I'm just jealous that Luna gets hit on so much! Lol I suppose I should thank her, maybe a nice wash and wax. Lol
Ya that’s like the puppy ploy....just sad....at least u know who to blow off.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Yup. I was in Florida until March 6th. Came back to work in the lab here for 3 weeks and then got stuck home. Been at my dining table since then. But talk of travel back to FL is coming up again. So I might be leaving again in a couple weeks. Work hasn't slowed though, still working over 50 hours a week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
In a trailer in the woods
71,740 Posts
Yup. I was in Florida until March 6th. Came back to work in the lab here for 3 weeks and then got stuck home. Been at my dining table since then. But talk of travel back to FL is coming up again. So I might be leaving again in a couple weeks. Work hasn't slowed though, still working over 50 hours a week.

Well at least you are getting paid regular and not getting behind. .

·
71,740 Posts

Well at least you are getting paid regular and not getting behind. .

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I take it you haven't had much time to take any trail rides.
Sadly no we have done a couple birthday rides for some young jeep kids though. We got 50+ jeeps together for my buddy's son Jack who turned 6 the last weekend in April.

I got a Gladiator as a rental on my 2 week trip to GA the first week of January. Unbeknownst to me, I ended up having to do a last minute we-need-parts-now road trip in it all the way from Marietta to North Florida. Gotta say, I thought it would be squirrly in a huge rainstorm, but it wasn't bad. I had a JKU the first week that rode crappier.

·
71,740 Posts
Sadly no we have done a couple birthday rides for some young jeep kids though. We got 50+ jeeps together for my buddy's son Jack who turned 6 the last weekend in April.

I got a Gladiator as a rental on my 2 week trip to GA the first week of January. Unbeknownst to me, I ended up having to do a last minute we-need-parts-now road trip in it all the way from Marietta to North Florida. Gotta say, I thought it would be squirrly in a huge rainstorm, but it wasn't bad. I had a JKU the first week that rode crappier.

I've been eyeing the Gladiator, did you like it enough to own one some day?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've been eyeing the Gladiator, did you like it enough to own one some day?
I personally wish they had done a throwback with the design, especially the front. It's ok, but maybe with a few tweaks. I've never owned a pickup but I have driven others and I'd say it doesn't feel like I'm driving a pickup just more like another jeep.

·
71,740 Posts
I personally wish they had done a throwback with the design, especially the front. It's ok, but maybe with a few tweaks. I've never owned a pickup but I have driven others and I'd say it doesn't feel like I'm driving a pickup just more like another jeep.

I agree with some throwback to the original Gladiator would have been nice.

·
Registered
599 Posts

Hey D! I could definitely see myself in something like this:

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

149021 - 149040 of 149042 Posts