Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My jeep and I's partner My jeep loves snow, she loves snow My jeep dives into snow, she dives into snow My jeep can pull in the snow, she can pull in the snow My jeep uses 4 wheel drive in 8 inches of fresh snow today, she uses 4 legs in 8 inches of snow My jeep tends to eat to much snow, she eats way to much snow...and pukes We both ride in the front seat of my jeep I drag her around in the snow in my jeep, she drags me around in the snow without my jeep My favorite girl in the world is my dog iggy

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Snow

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
What a cutie! We had a 6 year old Husky that looked a lot like yours. We lost ours last March to cancer. It still hurts. Enjoy your buddy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a cutie! We had a 6 year old Husky that looked a lot like yours. We lost ours last March to cancer. It still hurts. Enjoy your buddy.
That must have been terrible i don't know what I would do if I lost her. I'd cry more over losing my dog then a family member. Hope you get another husky, no better dog and no better dog for a jeep owner (besides all the hair).

·
Registered
178 Posts
Beautiful dog!!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dogs and Jeeps are made for each other!

Great dogs folks.

2 weeks into our Jeep experience with a stock 2013 Wrangler and 99% of the time has been spent with our two Australian Shepherds riding shotgun while I plow thru snow. Wife has her own 2015 Cherokee and neither the dogs or myself are allowed within 20 ft. I have the dog-mobile.

Will take pics soon. Looking forward to figuring out how to do it with the top off. Read a post a few weeks back from folks who tether the dogs in the back, of have side nets. Gonna be fun to figure it all out.

W.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Grew up in Shearwater NS!

Thanks, love those mirrors!
Greetings DP3 - Nova Scotian raised here. Grew up in the Dartmouth / Shearwater area. Married a Quebec gal and living in la Belle Provence now.

Small Jeep world!

W.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Greetings DP3 - Nova Scotian raised here. Grew up in the Dartmouth / Shearwater area. Married a Quebec gal and living in la Belle Provence now.

Small Jeep world!

W.
Wow! Very small Jeep world.... I grew up in Cole Harbour.

Nice to meet you.

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts