Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's officially here and I've already completed a few minor mods to it including some 33" KM2's. My wife and I are loving it, as are the kids. My 9 year old son has asked me to either drive him to school or pick him up at school since we got it ;)

Anyway, I drive by these school buses everyday and just had to stop and take a picture today :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
M5ivan said:
Well it's officially here and I've already completed a few minor mods to it including some 33" KM2's. My wife and I are loving it, as are the kids. My 9 year old son has asked me to either drive him to school or pick him up at school since we got it ;)

Anyway, I drive by these school buses everyday and just had to stop and take a picture today :rolleyes:
Haha :thumb:

Too funny

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Nice. You just earned lots o cool points with the little ones

·
Registered
167 Posts
Are the 33 in stock rims ,? No lift need?

Do you notice a difference compared to the stock 32 tires ?

Thanks

Waiting for my doZer to arrive :

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are the 33 in stock rims ,? No lift need?

Do you notice a difference compared to the stock 32 tires ?

Thanks

Waiting for my doZer to arrive :
They're on the stock rims and you can run them without a lift, although I should either be using spacers or a rim with less backspacing. I did adjust the steering stops before I put them on, but haven't had time to test for rubbing.

I'd only driven the 32's less than 50 miles and have only put about 10 miles on the 33's so the only thing I can comment on is the KM2's are louder, but not by much.

ps - Nice color choice :thumb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
:whistling::whistling: So you drive a short yellow school bus ???

My bad I couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
916 Posts

Thats Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drive by my post office too and was thinking of taking my white one and snap a pic next to thier Jeeps!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the Blue Fj Cruiser with white top parked next to the blue and white portapotties!!! LOLOL

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts