Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Empty Pockets
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
Just wanted to throw out a few pics and details of my Jeep. I previously had an 04 Rubicon, which we sold a couple years back to help fund a new family vehicle. Well the Jeep bug bit me again back in May and I picked up a new 2013. Went to my local Harford County Stealerships and had a heck of a time finding one with a manual transmission and in Patriot Blue.

Here is a pic of her after we first got her.

First after much looking and researching I settled on a Teraflex 2.5" coil lift. I went with 2.5 since it gives a nice look and doesnt brake the bank with extra parts you need (driveshafts, control arms..) The install went great and I did it myself in the driveway with a floor jack and 4 jack stands. What a good time that was! I also put on a set of Spidertrax spacers, knowing I would be keeping the stocker wheels (I love the Moabs).

Here she is after the lift install.

After more researching and looking around I decided to stick with 33s, again to save on extra costs of more parts like sleeves and c's, along with the additional wear. So I picked up a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers (LOVE EM)

Here she is as she sits now.

Still have plenty of work I am looking to do, but I think shes off to a good start, especially with only having 790 miles!

Also, Im in Harford County and would love to catch up with other local Jeepers and talk shop.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looking good man! Check out the Element Offroad facebook page for some local events and trips to offroad places

1 - 2 of 2 Posts