Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed driving in my 2011 JKU today that the steering wheel controls on the volume side will go up more than 1 at a time sometimes. If I hit it once it will only go up once and then sometimes I hit it once and it goes up 2 or 3 times the volume.

Anyone elses do this or maybe need to take in for service? Small and petty thing to take in for service but figured document and fix now if its an issue.

Thanks for looking.

Weev-

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
It would make sense if you tapped it repeatedly to advance it with a greater step. But pausing between taps should produce only one increment. I don't own one but that would be intuitive to include on such a control.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've seen the same thing with my 2011 JK. I've played with it a bit, and it just seems to me like it's really sensitive. If I press it as quick as I possibly can, it consistently does 1 notch on the volume. If I press it any longer than that at all, it will jump 2-3 notches.

Not really a big deal, usually I just get one notch, but if I'm not paying attention and do a longer press, I get more.

-Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts