Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any type of storage on their tailgate?? I just got the Smittybuilt liner storage thing and I installed it and it looks sickk..

Thoughts?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine didn't post.. this is what i have.. it's Smittybuilt :

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blind i get it.. the pic came up right after i reposted it.. lol

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
blind i get it.. the pic came up right after i reposted it.. lol
No it didn't. You can't post something that is hosted on your PC. You're the only one who can see it. You have to host it on a site like photobucket and link to it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's why you have some 5000+ posts then I, lol i'm still learning

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
How does that attach to the gate?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have this holds light stuff like recovary strap,gloves.i have factory sub otherwise they make a three pocket one

How much do those packs actually hold? Just looked it up and can't believe its $119.99 :eek:. Was thinking it would be a lot cheaper than that.:(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the directions say to screw it into the tailgate... i bought heavy duty velcro and velcro'd it on. works just as good plus no holes! Trunk space wise I looked into the back of the car and honestly it doesn't effect it at all, but i do have a 4 door..

·
Registered
196 Posts
How much do those packs actually hold? Just looked it up and can't believe its $119.99 :eek:. Was thinking it would be a lot cheaper than that.:(

Really though how much do those hold? I really like the look of them but need to justify spending the money. Can it hold two straps and some?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the items themselves can be strapped into things.. you can keep strapping things onto them.. my gf got me mine.. but i've seen them on amazon for 49.99

1 - 20 of 23 Posts